Important Company Announcement
January 14, 2021
I’m excited to share this important company announcement. After carefully considering this opportunity, I’m excited to announce that Lewis Logistics has become a part of Estes Forwarding Worldwide (EFW), one of the leading domestic and international freight forwarders in the United States.
Though our name will change to EFW Warehousing, LLC, Worth industries remains a significant equity interest in the warehousing business. The people serving your account and our existing contract terms remain constant through this transition.
In a word, this transition for you will be seamless.
EFW is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Estes-Express Lines, the largest privately held and family-owned transportation provider in the United States. We’re excited about what this transaction means for our customers:
- All people and staff serving your account remains the same
- No contract changes for our customers; the only immediate change is our name
- Better insurance, benefits, and growth opportunities for our staff
- Increased buying power with landlords and vendors to keep our prices low to our customers
- Enhanced financial and human capital to support the business
- Enhanced IT systems and support long-term
- Increased service offerings for our customers and better pricing on transportation on a global scale
I have joined EFW’s leadership team and will serve as President, EFW Warehousing. Billy Dodd will continue to serve as Vice President, and Zach Wolf will remain Director of Operations. Our offices will remain in Greensboro, NC, and there will not be any changes to your points of contact or our team.
Our goal is to continue our mission to build the best warehousing business in the market, and we are committed to EFW Warehousing’s long-term success.
We truly appreciate your business and look forward to the privilege of being part of your team for many years to come. Please email or call if you have any questions or need anything at all.
EFW Warehousing, LLC